Saturday, August 14, 2010

What I wore yesterday

I am totally flatted out this week! So many things to do in so little time! I have to look for a few dresses or outfits for the Perth Fashion Festival events coming up as well as my friend's wedding!! With no luck I am still stuck with nothing but I'll wait for Veronika Maine's campaign dresses (in store Sept 5th)! Totally can't wait and finger crossed they will look super STUNNING, or else I'll end up walking the catwalk naked!

Last night me and my friends went to the City and I bought this book (below). The main reason me buying the book was for my assignment but I know deep down inside I bought it since I've had my eyes on it ages ago. 

Cue lace fitted should pad top, Stella Forrest leather mini skirt, Cue leather cuffs, Sportsgirl ring and bracelet, and Zomp wedges.

we went to greens & co. afterwards and just chillax! I have work tomorrow too! Gosh, I think I need to cut my working hours since I spend more time working rather than studying :( Ciao for now! xx

No comments:

Post a Comment