Wednesday, August 18, 2010

Perth Fashion Festival 2010



It's mid of August already!!!!! I'm uber excited for the upcoming events Perth Fashion Festival 2010 on 9-15 September. Have you got your tix to the shows yet? if you haven't go grab them now as they are walking out the doors now! Me and my friends are attending the Myer Fashion luncheon on Fri, Sept 10 and the Student Runway on Mon, Sept 13. 

Supposedly one of my work friends, Lauren, is show casing on the Student Runway  but she couldn't make it anymore :(:( But I'm hoping she has a fabulous time at the Newcastle Fashion Week. She has one fabulous fashion line called Eve of Adam (loving the name itself)!

Frolic with the Frill Dress by Eve of Adam

photo source: www.eveofadam.com.au

The picture above is one of Lauren's stunning creations. Eve of Adam for me is very classy but still youthful and girly without being too girly girl! If you're interested in her collection check the website out and maybe give her a call :)

I've always been looking forward for PPF each year and would love to get involve especially for the backstage helper, unfortunately I've missed out on the application to be the little helper this year, but I just applied for a media accreditation pass, hopefully I'm one of the chosen ones (finger crossed)!!! That way I can tell all of yous about the show and the wonderful collections :)

If you have bought your ticket to PFF, tell me which show are you going to? Have you got a fab outfit to walk the show? ;)
xx

No comments:

Post a Comment