Wednesday, August 25, 2010

Modelling isn't that easy after all!

Oh no! Today has been a real long and tiring day! I had to take pictures around my campus for my current project of designing a booklet for Curtin's International Students. Have I told you that I'm doing graphic design there? Well if I haven't, now you know :) I just realised that the assignment is due next Tuesday! I have no idea how I'm going to pull it off and make it work. Anyway, me and my friends were posing for each other as we need a few people in the photographs. It was really funny and fun doing it! Here are some pictures I've taken :)


This is a really funny picture accidentally taken as I was just telling the guys to lean forward to Caitlin! Look at their faces! FAKE! HAHAHAHA

A good faked-but-doesn't-look-fake photo! Good job guys!
How cool is she?! Totally love the combo of maxi dress and leather jacket! Her name is Fionn M. and I took this photo for my other assignment. 


I am still waiting for a photo of myself from my friends' cameras, so lo' and behold my friends! Come back and check my new look! Ciao for now xx

No comments:

Post a Comment