Monday, July 12, 2010

Jean Pierre Sancho!







*Hype this look at my LookBook Account

Last week me and my friend went to a new French Patisserie on the corner of Shato Lane, Perth. It's called Jean Pierre Sancho. I was wearing a vintage faux fur vest (thanks to mom!), brown combat boots from Dotti, men's checked shirt (and you wouldn't believe where I got the shirt from!) from the local supermarket! Hahaha. And Brown Saskia Chloe bag.

 We ordered Ham & Pear Baguette and Ham & Cheese something... The lunch was okay nothing really special, BUT the desserts are FAHH-BUU-LOUSSS!!!!! If you are a dessert person just like me, this place is Heaven on Earth! Wide range of variations from basic eclairs to macaroons!!!





Blueberry, Vanilla, Orange, Strawberry, Blueberry, Pistachio Macaroon


Mango something dessert! This tastes great too!

The place is holy packed during lunch time so better grab an early lunch and afternoon tea before the seats gone. The interior is well set, very French and oh the smell of the fresh baked breads are lingering! Highly recommended for a place to enjoy a cup of tea with a special companion :)


*Sorry about the low res images, will remind myself to bring SLR cam in my pocket (if it will ever fits to one)!


No comments:

Post a Comment