Saturday, September 11, 2010

Myer Fashion Luncheon

PFF has officially started on September 9! The Myer fashion Luncheon happening on September 10, was the first show that I attended. Lucky it was such a beautiful sunny day or else my hair will just be a disaster!! Hahahaha. 

The event was showcasing the S/S 2010 collections of various Australian Designers such as Nina Maya, Nicola Finetti, Wayne Cooper, Jayson Brunsdon, Leona Edmiston, Manning Cartell, Aurelio Costarella, Maticevski, and Bettina Liano. These labels are of course available at Myer. I had the booklet listing the different designers and prices but I lost it and I am pretty absent-minded. But I'll try remembering which collection is which and hopefully I had it right hahaha. Unfortunately I didn't get the right seat to take good photographs, I tried my best capturing the outfits though. Enjoy!


The crowd
It's all about prints and colours.

Go for Grecian drapery and nude colours for a chic look

or pants and cardi for a perfect Spring outfit.
Love love love this jersey wrap/drape dress! Perfect for the day or night out! SImply gorgeous

Maxi or mini dress? It's all in one. Gorgeous print and very feminine silhouette 

Looking for something more sparkly and sexy? Nina Maya Sequin dress is the perfect choice!

Looking for a classic piece? this Manning Cartell A-line dress is very classical and feminine!

Jade is another alternative colour this season! Another one from Manning Cartell

Simple yet classy. As I remember the skirt is by Jayson B. Love the material and the look!

Yes, one shoulder is still the 'it' thing this season. The wrap, the drapery and the colour just pops for Spring and Summer

From chic and edgy, Manning Cartell certainly knows its audience very well!

Something light-weight without the feathers? Bettina's collection is linge-licious.

Sexy leggings from Betinna
Nude scallop leather dress with a feather balero.

More structural piece!
Lovely Gold-ish yellow dress. perfect for a gala dinner!

A statement maxi dress
This season it's all about nude, Grecian drapery, fitted, patterns, scallop cut, rust colour (red orange) and jade. So get your gear on for Spring and Summer with these pieces before the seasons are gone with the wind :)

2 comments:

  1. My favorite is the Manning Cartell A-line dress, I love dresses that are in that shape. Gorgeous! Xx

    http://www.joannefaith.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks fun! & the collection is beautiful!

    www.fashionfirstandforemost.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete